115 / Woman's Easy Fit Flannel Nightshirt / Black Watch Tartan
Easy Fit Ladies Nightshirt
- 100% Cotton Yarn Dyed Flannel
- Machine Wash & Dry / No Chlorine Bleach
- 5 sizes available
- Bracelet length sleeve with roll back cuff option
- Shirt-tail hemline
- Long enough to wear as a night shirt or with leggings or wear with your jeans!
Choosing the Correct Size:
- If you are narrow through the shoulders, you can go down one size from your normal size, (Generally speaking)! The ease in this garment is where most women need it; through the bust, abdomen and hip line.
- This Pyjamas top is cut full through the bust and abdomen area.
- The cuff is meant to be turned back and rolled…or you can wear it straight…but it is a bracelet length sleeve. You can wash your hands and cook without getting your sleeves wet!
- This garment fits most figure types. It is a great fit for Petite Women and also larger Size Figures. It is called the “EASY FIT NIGHTSHIRT” because it is easy fitting and fits everyone!
This is Rocky Mountain Flannel Company's signature Pyjama Top. The Top is long enough to wear on its own as a nightshirt or with leggings. It is also been seen paired with jeans.
X Small: FITS SIZE 4 – 6
Small FITS SIZE 6 -8
Medium: FITS SIZES 10 – 12
Large: FITS SIZES 14 – 16
X Large: FITS SIZES 16 – 18
FLANNEL WILL SHRINK!!!!!! IT IS 100% COTTON
- That is why we cut generous…so if it shrinks, it will be the perfect fit!
TO AVOID THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SHRINKAGE
- Wash in COLD WATER and wash with similar colors! If you wash red Pajamas with your white towels…you towels will be pink!
- DRY on AIR SETTING or Hang the garment to dry and throw it in the dryer to fluff it up before you wear it.
- DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH or Fabric Detergent that has Chlorine Bleach in it or the COLOR will “bleach out” and you will ruin the fibers.
- IF you do use a HOT WASH and HOT DRYER, the garment will SHRINK! How much? ½ inch to a full inch in length and about ½ inch in width.
- Remember we put the shrinkage in the pattern…that is why we fit generous!