ONLINE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Online purchases may be returned to the store in Banff, Alberta, or by mail within 30 days of your purchase date with original tags and invoice. We do not accept returns or exchanges of garments that have been worn or washed. Exchanges are available in-store only.
TO RETURN TO STORE (FREE OF CHARGE):
- Please bring your invoice/receipt along with the item(s) you would like to return to the store in Banff, Alberta
- If you do not have your original invoice, reprint your order confirmation email and bring it to the store. Returns without an original invoice will follow our in store returns policy.
- Please bring the credit card you used to make your online purchase and valid photo identification. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment.
TO RETURN BY MAIL:
- Ensure all items are packed and sealed securely.
- Drop the shipment off at your nearest Canada Post outlet (or carrier of your choice). Keep your shipping receipt for tracking purposes.
- Once processed, you will receive a return confirmation email. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility.
Please ship to:
Rocky Mountain Flannel Company
PO Box 8654
If you have any questions regarding your return please call us 403-762-8788
IN STORE PURCHASE - RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
At the store in Canmore, Alberta all items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, with original price tags and receipt. Some exceptions apply.
Please note we will not accept returns or exchanges on items which have been washed. To avoid shrinkage please follow our washing instructions.