615 / Women's Flannel Shirt in Black/White Buffalo Check
Woman's Flannel Shirt in 100% Cotton Yarn Dyed Flannel - Rocky Mountain Flannel Exclusive Design
Style 615, back by popular demand!
- Portuguese Flannel / our softest flannel.
- Long sleeve, single button cuff with turn up option to a French cuff.
- Fashion bias placket front
- Bias cut single pocket.
- Shaped body.
- Shirt tail hem line.
- Classic shirt collar.
- Brushed on two sides for softness.
- Size range is from XS to 2XL.
- The style fitted.
- It will fit one size smaller than the 600 style.
- The sleeves are cut longer on this shirt for you long arm gals.
- For someone with shorter arms, this stylized cuff rolls back and buttons into a French cuff.
- Roll cuff back along the cuff line with button facing out!
FLANNEL WILL SHRINK!
How to wash a flannel shirt:
- Always wash in COLD WATER.
- You can wash in the machine on gentle cycle with similar colors and fabric content.
(wash woven fabrics with woven fabrics and cottons with cottons or cotton blends).
- Use Detergent without chlorine bleach or other color destroying properties.
- You can use fabric softener if you choose.
- Put in the dryer for 1 minute! (no longer)! Don’t walk away. Set your smart phone alarm!
- Take out grad by the collar and snap or shake it.
- Put on hanger and straighten out sleeves, cuffs, placket, pockets and button the second button and bottom.
- It will dry nice and straight and you will need minimal ironing.
- Iron on Cotton setting with steam if needed.