Sherpa Lined Flannel Shirt Mens Small Buffalo Check
Sherpa Lined Flannel Shirt
- 100% Cotton outer shell.
- 100% Polyester faux sherpa inside body.
- Long sleeve, single button cuff.
- Quilted sleeve for easy access and no texture bulk.
- Fashion button down 2 breasted pocket detail.
- Classic shirt collar.
- Split yolk line on the back for greater freedom of movement and a relaxed fabric feel
- Size range is from S to 3XL.
- Regular fit.
- Buy your regular size if wearing as a shirt, go up one size to wear as a jacket.
FLANNEL WILL SHRINK!
How to wash a flannel shirt:
- Always wash in COLD WATER.
- You can wash in the machine on gentle cycle with similar colors and fabric content.
(wash woven fabrics with woven fabrics and cottons with cottons or cotton blends).
- Use Detergent without chlorine bleach or other color destroying properties.
- You can use fabric softener if you choose.
- Put in the dryer for 1 minute! (no longer)! Don’t walk away. Set your smart phone alarm!
- Remove from dryer, grab by the collar and snap or shake it.
- Put on hanger and straighten out sleeves, cuffs, placket, pockets and button the second button and bottom.
- It will dry nice and straight and you will need minimal ironing.
- Iron on Cotton setting with steam if needed.