Classic 2 Pc Flannel Pyjamas with Bear Logo in Large Buffalo Check
Classic 2 Pc. Flannel Pyjamas with Bear Logo in Large Buffalo Check
- 100% Cotton Yarn Dyed Flannel
- Piping detail on collar, lapel, pocket, sleeve and pant cuff
- Slight A line cut and longer length top
- Pant has half back elastic with drawstring front for adjustable waist sizing
- Machine Wash & Dry / No chlorine Bleach / wash cold water and air dry to avoid any shrinkage
Choosing the Correct Size!
- The Classic Style Pyjama is adapted from the Traditional Men’s PJ…but we modified it for women.
- The fit is true to size. Please do not forget; we fit generous for ease and shrinkage.
- The shoulder line is true to size with a small drop for ease.
- The length is cut longer and slightly “A” shaped to accommodate a ladies curves.
- Our Classic Style Pyjama is a smaller cut through the Bust line compared to our “EASY FIT PYJAMA” However generously cut compared to other Brands.
- The sleeve is full length to keep you warm, but easy to fold back with the guide of the trimmed cuff. The sleeve is also cut long for long arms and also for shrinkage possibilities.
- The top is long enough to wear on it’s on as a night shirt. Great paired with leggings.
- If you adore Classic Styling, this is your PJ!
- The Pant is cut with no side seams and it fits with lots of ease through the abdomen and hip line.
- The waist has a half elastic back with a draw string front…so adjustable through the waist. Once you tie into place, you will be able to pull on and off without adjusting.
- Rocky Mountain Flannel Garments are generously cut! We cut for great comfort and shrinkage.
X Small: FITS SIZE 4 – 6
Small FITS SIZE 6 -8
Medium: FITS SIZES 10 – 12
Large: FITS SIZES 14 – 16
X Large: FITS SIZES 16 – 18
FLANNEL WILL SHRINK!!!!!! IT IS 100% COTTON
- That is why we cut generous…so if it shrinks, it will be the perfect fit!
TO AVOID THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SHRINKAGE
- Wash in COLD WATER and wash with similar colors! If you wash red Pajamas with your white towels…you towels will be pink!
- DRY on AIR SETTING or Hang the garment to dry and throw it in the dryer to fluff it up before you wear it.
- DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH or Fabric Detergent that has Chlorine Bleach in it or the COLOR will “bleach out” and you will ruin the fibers.
- IF you do use a HOT WASH and HOT DRYER, the garment will SHRINK! How much? ½ inch to a full inch in length and about ½ inch in width.
- Remember we put the shrinkage in the pattern…that is why we fit generously.